SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Full time Senior Project Manager to manage and oversee successful projects through completion. An employee in this role should be an experienced, self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve project excellence.
When uploading a resume, please also include a portfolio of work samples or a link to view your portfolio online.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage a variety of projects though all phases of design, including construction administration
- Supervise and collaborate with a team and work as an advocate for project success through architectural development, including the overall design and detailing of the project
- Coordinate all trades and agencies related to building design while monitoring technical drawing development and administrative processes
- Present design ideas and solutions directly to the Client
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, programs and project documentation
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, and assist with the preparation of project proposals and contracts
- Represent HH Architecture at project interviews, industry events, conferences and other networking opportunities
- Be a leader and mentor to design staff pursuing licensure
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants and the HH Architecture team
- Degree in Architecture
- Licensure preferred
- 10+ years of experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).