SENIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR
Full-time Senior Marketing Coordinator to work under the direction
of the Marketing Manager and/or Company Leadership to achieve
HH Architecture’s overall marketing goals. An employee in this role
would assist with daily tasks associated with marketing and act as
an ambassador of the HH Architecture brand, both to internal and
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate and assist with activities involved in the preparation of RFP/RFQ responses, presentation and other qualification packages.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and/or Company Leadership to identify and track all client and proposal leads.
- Work with Technical Staff to produce accurate marketing content, project descriptions, data, boilerplate materials and other necessary collateral.
- Develop and maintain all marketing collateral including, but not limited to: brochures, mailings, project descriptions, data, photography and files.
- Ensure marketing materials meet quality and brand standards
- Update and maintain the company’s social media sites and the company website, per established guidelines.
- Attend internal and external meetings and produce and distribute meeting minutes and materials.
- Represent HH Architecture at industry tradeshows and conferences.
- Represent the firm and act as a liaison to clients, consultants, peer organizations and business associates.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Hootsuite), and website content management systems (i.e. WordPress).
- Knowledge of or the ability to quickly become proficient in the preparation of SF330 and 254 forms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated and proactive.
- Works well independently and collaboratively.
- Detail oriented with experience in maintaining marking records and client accounts.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience 4 - 7 years in marketing and/or communications, ideally in the A/E/C industry.
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).