Full-time Project Architect to design and oversee successful
projects through completion. An employee in this role should be a
creative, self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize
current technologies to achieve design excellence.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction.
- Coordinate all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluation, selection and use of standard architectural techniques to create quality designs.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success by actively managing client budgets, schedules and programs.
- Work collaboratively with other architects, designers and consultants to produce exceptional designs for any client.
- Assist in estimating fees, determining scope of work and preparing proposals and contracts.
- Serve as a mentor to design staff pursuing licensure.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; REVIT strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes.
- Professional degree in Architecture and licensure required. LEED accredited a plus.
- 8+ years of experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).