Full-time Project Architect / Manager to design and oversee successful projects through completion. An employee in this role should be a creative, self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction.
- Collaborate with a team and work as an advocate for project success through architectural development, including the overall design and detailing of the project.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants and the HH Architecture team.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, programs and project documentation.
- Assist in estimating fees, determining scope of work and preparing proposals and contracts.
- Be a leader and mentor to design staff pursuing licensure.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; REVIT strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes.
- Professional degree in Architecture and licensure required. LEED accredited a plus
- 6+ years of experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).