MARKETING AND CRM SPECIALIST
Full-time Marketing and CRM Specialist to work under the direction of the Marketing Manager and/or Company Leadership to achieve HH Architecture’s overall marketing goals. An employee in this role would maintain the CRM database and assist with daily tasks associated with marketing, including proposal preparation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) database including tracking opportunities, updating project information and status, maintaining employee resumes, clients information and contacts.
- Pull any necessary CRM reports, as requested
- Prepare and deliver RFQ and RFP responses, presentations and other qualification packages
- Coordinate material requests from subconsultants
- Maintain start-up and close-out process for proposals
- Maintain server and document organization
- Attend internal and external meetings, produce and distribute meeting minutes and materials
- Assist with various marketing related administrative tasks under the direction of the Marketing Coordinators or Manager
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Hootsuite), and website content management systems (i.e. WordPress).
- Knowledge of or the ability to quickly become proficient in the preparation of SF330 and 254 forms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Works well independently and collaboratively.
- Detail oriented with experience in maintaining marking records and client accounts.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion.
- Education: Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience: 1 - 3 years in a marketing related field, ideally in the A/E/C industry.
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).