Full-time Interior Designer to work as part of a team to design and coordinate successful projects through construction. An individual in this role should be a creative and self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist in all aspects of developing commercial interiors including design concepts, space planning, design detailing, product research, graphic documentation and project coordination.
- Select, develop and coordinate materials, finishes, furniture and equipment.
- Collaborate with a team and work as an advocate for project success through the development of all design phases.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants and the HH Architecture team.
- Participate in and prepare materials for client presentations and project meetings.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; REVIT strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- 4+ years of interior design experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).