We are currently seeking a full-time Interior Designer to work as part of a team to assist with the design and execution of successful projects through construction. An individual in this role should be an experienced, creative, and self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and manage a wide range of small to medium projects through all phases of design and construction, under the supervision of the Leader of Interior Design
- Assist in producing accurate technical drawings, documents, and project specifications
- Select, develop, and coordinate materials, finishes, furniture, and equipment
- Prepare and present graphics, drawings, and finishes for client review
- Collaborate as part of a team and coordinate internal and external communications with project consultants and partners
- Work with the Leader of Interior Design to develop budgets, schedules, and project documentation
- Participate in and prepare materials for client presentations and project meetings
- Work closely with firm leadership and staff to achieve a prominent level of project success
- Apply rigorous concept-based design process to justify decision making
- Experience with 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software including Revit and Lumion
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu
- Knowledge of materials, commercial furniture, construction techniques, specifications, and building codes
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants, vendors, and the HH Architecture team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- 3-6 years of interior design experience
- Previous relevant internship experience and/or employment in commercial design
- NCIDQ licensure or actively pursuing is a plus
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).