We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
The responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will include greeting visitors and guests, managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. A candidate should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and direct them to the appropriate person or office.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Prepare expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory in stock.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, faxing, organizing and maintaining documents.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office Suite knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).