Full-time Architectural Designer to participate on various projects through all phases of design and construction. An employee in this role should be a creative, self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with a team and work on a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction.
- Assist in producing accurate technical drawings, documents and project specifications.
- Prepare presentation graphics, drawings, and models for client review.
- Work closely with firm leadership and staff to achieve a high level of project success.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between consultants and the HH Architecture team.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; REVIT strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 2 - 4+ years of experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).