Full-time Project Captain to participate and captain on various projects through all phases of design and construction. An employee in this role should be an experienced, and self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and manage a wide range of small to medium projects through all phases of design and construction
- Collaborate as part of a team and coordinate all internal and external communications with project consultants and partners
- Assist in producing accurate technical drawings, documents, and project specifications
- Actively manage budgets, schedules, programs and project documentation and serve as the primary client liason
- Prepare and present graphics, drawings, and models for client review
- Work closely with firm leadership and staff to achieve a high level of project success
- Apply a rigorous concept based design process to justify decision making
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; Revit required
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes
- Strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants and other members of the HH Architecture team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 4+ years of on-the-job experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).