We are currently seeking a full-time Architectural Designer to participate on various projects through all phases of design and construction. An employee in this role should be a creative, self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
When uploading a resume, please also include a portfolio of work samples or a link to view your portfolio online.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate as part of a team and work on a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction
- Assist in producing accurate technical drawings, documents and project specifications
- Work closely with firm leadership and staff to achieve a high level of project success
- Apply a rigorous concept-based design process to justify decision making
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; REVIT strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes
- Strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between consultants and other members of the HH Architecture team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 2 - 4+ years of experience
HH Architecture, PA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).